cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of multiple order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Please kindly tell me the steps of multiple order in one delivery. I have tried with VL10 but its not working, no new delivery number is generated. I have to go to vl02n and find out the delivery document number. Is there any other way

Kindly also tell me steps, how to do background delivery through transaction.

Regards

Jahangir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you need to enable order combination flag in customer master. If you do not do this you have to do it on each sales order (either on header) or each item.

Then in VL10 you select orders that you want to doeliver and press create in background (system will combine orders that have the same header data).

You can see delivery numbers is log of the transaction.

Cheers.

Piotr.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the Transaction for the Multiple order in a single invoice.

OR (VA01) --> (Enter more than one order and Save the Same) --> VL10A (Collect the orders) --> Here where the orders can be clubbed --> Collect the Delivery Number in VL10A --> VL02N (PGI) --> VF01 (Invoice) --> The transaction ends.

Regards

Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can consolidate multiple orders into one delivery via VL10C provided certain datas are unique in all sale orders. You can search the forum for those details.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its possible if the header data is the same.

So check for the header data for all the deliveries to be made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You mean to combine multiple orders into 1 delivery doc? Combined delivery?

For that header data in shipping should be same: Same ship-to, same shipping conditions, same requested delivery date, same shipping point. Only then you can combine orders into 1 delivery.

Also you need to change the copy control settings from OR to LF in VTLA. At the header level, combination field should be selected 051. If you need to put any customized code, then copy the routine FV50B051 to create a new rotuine num with 9 series & then put your code in that.

Regards,

Sivanand