Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Directory view by scenarios PI 7.1

maxim_molochko2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all.

In Integration Directory PI 7.1 in navigation area i have only 2 page: Objects and Change List.

In old system 7.0 i have 3 page: Scenarios, Objects and Change List.

How show in 7.1 page Scenarios there object grouping by scenarios.

Regards

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure if you can perform a setting to view the Scenario tab.....the functionality of Scenario and Object (of PI7.0) is now combined into Objects (of PI7.1)

Regards,

Abhishek.

maxim_molochko2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have many configuration objects? in old system i use scenarios for simply navigate by needn't objects.

Now i have one list grouping by type objects. Some objects (Receiver Determination ...) i can grouping Sender|Party. I can use folder, but in folder haven't any grouping?

How group objects

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to the FOlder option you also have the Configuration Scenario option present in PI7.1......there has been no deletion in the type of objects created....

Right-click---> New ---> Administration ---> Configuration Scenario.....

I hope this is what you are looking at!

Regards,

Abhishek.

maxim_molochko2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Why then need these scenarios?

Then i press button filter "Display folder" i have grouping BS\CC is good. But in old system i have

Scenarios in top level grouping is very good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the scenario view disappeared in PI 7.1. You are still able to work with Integration Scenarios and you now have the possibility to group objects into folders. But you can't relate one object to many folders like you can with scenarios.

I hope in later versions of PI the scenario view comes back.

Answers (0)