Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV grid on TABSTRIP- Subscreen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to display ALV grid screen on Tabstrip- Subscreen.

Please send sample code.

Thanks in advance.

-Mohan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not going to be different that what you do on a normal screen. I am assuming that you are using OO ALV control.

Here you do this on the sub screen instead of the main screen. Take a look at my weblog.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/01/alv-reporting-using-controls--part-i

regards,

Ravi

Note :Please close the thread if this resolves the issue

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I request for a help if u could do so. I am aware of ALV grid display in tabstrips but here i have a requirement wherein i need to disable the tabstrip if that doent have any data to print... i hope m clear to u ...

out of multiple TABS only those tabs should be active which has data...

Thanks in advance...

Dhiraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohankumar,

You can use OO ALV. To do this, you will have to place the custom container on the subscreen area of the tabstrip. The rest would be the same as displaying ALV grid on screen.

Regards,

Aniket

Please mark helpful posts.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mohan,

the way you do normal tab strips like that you proceed. and in this case you need to use Object oriented ALV , with normal alv GRID it is not possible.i hope you know normal alv grid control , the same way you can do this also.

Regards

vijay