Did you mean: 

Queue prioritization is not working as such

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue:

Messages submitted to high priority queues are not proccessed immediately

Case:

R/3 system floods 33k IDocs to PI system(approximatly in 20min), So all PI low and mideum priority Inbound queue are busy in processing these IDocs. To process the Business critical messages immediately we have done queue prioritization configurations in PI. And these configuration are working fine in terms of submitting the business critical messages to high priority queues for immediate processing. But some how messages submitted to high priority Queues are not processed immediately and are waitng 10-15min during the proccessing of 33K IDocs. I tried to findout what making high priority queue to wait.

Please share your toughts and experiences with me on this subject. And also please provide me high priority queue parameters value in SMQR transaction.

As part of Queue prioritization we have defined sender/receiver IDs and message filters using the tcode smxb_admin. And all high priority queues are registered in PI system.

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Sreeni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it might be due to all work process of application server are busy, check it and increase no. of work process

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos