cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Message in Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to test an scenario that use a sender agreement with a SOAP / HTTP comunication channel

since i don't have access to that webservice i'm trying to send a xml payload to my scenario using the RW "Test Message" tool

Channel monitoring -> Adapter Engine -> Test Message

for that i'm using the following paramters:

• Send message to: "standard url" (i haven't changed the value initial loaded here)

• Interface: my Outbound abstract message

• Sender service: the service that use the message interface

• Interface namespace: the namespace for my MI

• Quality of Service: "Exactly one"

*Payload: the xml data

Those are the all the required parameters (i have tried adding the Receiver service but it's the same)

I'm getting the error: " Error while sending message: 401 Unauthorized " when i send the message

If i use an user/pass i get: "Error while sending message: 403 Forbidden"

- This is an xsd (sender soap) -> inbound idoc (idoc receiver) that i need to test using this tool

- I'm not sure if url is correct for example

- The xml payload format that i'm using is the same as in the mapping (i'm copying the xml data from the test instance in the message mapping)

- Am I missing any step to test this interface? or is it just that i don't have the proper authorizations?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by: Alexis Alanis on Jun 25, 2009 5:47 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use Integration Engine to send the Test message from RWB

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/25/xi-sending-a-message-without-the-use-of-an-adapter-not-possible

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Jun 25, 2009 10:57 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Alexis,

There is no problem of authorizations ,,, of this I am very sure . What i guess is your method of testing is not correct . What you need is a tool like Altova or something similar.

By the way here is something to make you happy , your scenario is correct . Why i say this is because if you go through error status code and what they mean , you will come across this defn.

"Error 403: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. "

Regards

joel

Edited by: joel trinidade on Jun 26, 2009 2:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

You can send your soap request using Microsoft infopath.

In the below link. Check from page 18. Step by step procedure is there.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/404fc9c1-e592...

Regards,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexis,

Please clarify your scenario.. if it is a soap to someting scenario why dont you use an external tool like Altova or SoapUI in sender side?

Kind Regards,

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it SOAP to Web Service Scenario you are doing???

Use XML Spy to test your message.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Edited by: Dheeraj Kumar on Jun 26, 2009 2:25 PM