Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created almost 50+ transports for my upcoming golive. Is there any way that i can check all my transports are successfully moved to production instead of checking one by one.

Thanks

Lisa

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about comparing table AGR_DEFINE on both systems for all roles within those transports? That and the transport logs (talk to basis) should be sufficient proof.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa

You check transport log table - E070 for all the transport request you have.

other way Jurjen already mentioned.

thanks

santosh kumar

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First download AGR_DEFINE, AGR_1251, AGR_1252 and AGR_PROF from Dev and Prod and compare each set of tables for both systems.

You can also use the tool Role comparison (Tcode ROLE_CMP ) to compare roles across systems in a mass for authorization data. This would be more convenient to use.

For successful movement of all Transport requests and it's contents please check the table contents of E070 and E071 among both Dev and Prod.

Regards,

Dipanjan

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logon on to STMS_IMPORT or check with Basis. Get into the Transport Log and see whether the import is successful (RC=0). Then compare the agr* and T0* tables as already discussed. Please check and let us know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto se01 display F4-> give your id in owner name-> click on released

check n let me know if this was useful.

thanks

Shitika

Edited by: Shitika21 on Jun 29, 2009 11:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lisa,

There is no direct way of check the Transport requests in one go however, I have some tips and may by usefull for you.

1st Method:

Logon to Production server and execute Tcode STMS_IMPORT

Filter the Transport Requests on request column and paste the transort requests from upload from clipboard and execute.

Or you can filter by Owner name if all 50 TRs created by one user.

These option will show the list of selected TRs. Here you can see the Status column and see the Green right sign which indicates the succussfully movement of TRs on Production

2nd Method:

logon to DEV/QUA and execute Tcode STMS and goto the import queue of Production system. rest of the steps are same as method 1st.

Hope this will help you

Cheers

Lokendra