cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record 1 :Time conversion from 0CALDAY to 0FISCPER (fiscal year A1 ) failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Get red error when loading Delta data and the red error is:

Record 1 :Time conversion from 0CALDAY to 0FISCPER (fiscal year A1 ) failed with value 20060426

We went to RSA1 -> Source Systems page, right click on the source system, choose Transfer Global Settings, check "Fiscal year variants" and check "Rebuild tables" and then run it twice, but still not helpful that we always get the above red error!

Any idea?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think below thread can help u..

cheers,

Vishvesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I am not sure if the fiscal year can have a value A1 as you stated above. If you have the value of A1 for fiscal year then you need to correct the same.

Presuming that it is fiscal year variant A1

Just check in transaction OB29 in BW, whether the variant A1 exists and it has the periods corresponding to the date 20060426.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anurag,

You are right that run OB29 on BW, find there is no any period entry for variant A1. Since all the variant should come from R3 by run "Global Transfer Settings" on the source system, I run OB29 on R3 and find the same thing that there is no any period entry for fiscal year variant A1. I will go ahead to ask R3 people to correct it on R3, then conduct the "Global Transfer Settings".

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You may also want to take a look at how the record with variant A1 got created in R/3 in the first place, when it was not a valid fiscal year variant. A task for the R/3 people I guess.