cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define the execution destination programatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iu2019m using an adaptive web service model to consuming SAP PI and ESA service operations. I have developed a dc with many models. I need define the execution destination programmatically in order to define a different security configuration by consumer (different DCs that depends of this model). Has anyone defined this configuration programmatically?

For information, the execution endpoint (url location) Iu2019m defining programmatically searching in my UDDI at runtime, like this.

public class UddiInvocationModifier implements IWDWSInvocationModifier {

public void doModifyInvocation(Object port) {

HTTPControlInterface httpControl = HTTPControlFactory.getInterface(port);

u2026 httpControl.setEndpointURL(request.getResponse().getFindUrlResponse().getResponse());

However the security configuration is my problem, I donu2019t like to associate a fixed executionDestination in my Model, neither a metadataDestination.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this purpose you need create the AdaptiveWebService model with no logical destinations (Or) you need to c create the Depricated WebService model.

Now create one HTTP Destination in Visual Admin and specify the URL of the webservice and the credentials to access that webservice.

In the code you can access this HTTP destination and you can read the URL, Uname, Password from this destination.

So you can use this URL and credentials to execute the WebService.

After application is deployed after some point of time if your webservice url is changed then just login into the Visual Admin and there in that HTTP destination modify that URL to current URL.

For, How to configure the HTTP destination? How to access the HTTP destination in the code?

Go throgh the below thread where it is clearly explained.

Regards,

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

I wouldn't like to use de web service model - deprecated. How I tried to explain I'm defining programmatically my endpoint in my adaptive web service model, but the security settings is my problem, I did't found how to set up it programatically in adaptive. I need connect with SAP PI with a user and password and by adaptive webservice I didn't realize a solution programmatically. I wouldn't like define a fixed default destination execution to SAP PI, I need use different configuration settings in some scenarios.

Regards,

Cleiton.

Edited by: Cleiton dos Santos Garcia on Jun 26, 2009 7:54 AM

Edited by: Cleiton dos Santos Garcia on Jun 26, 2009 9:38 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I finished this project using adaptive web services, but it demands a lot of work to maintain the metadata and execution destination.

In my project I create only one execution destination for SAP PI, in order to maintain the user and password information and the url (endpoint execution) I get dynamically from the UDDI according in this first post. However, for metadata execution, I wouldnu2019t like but I had to create one metadata destination for each wsdl according the sevice operations created in the SAP PI.