cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisite for CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to know what are the prerequisite for Implementing CHARM. In terms of landscape and other system attributes.

Regards,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please try to go through the links, service desk should be configured

service.sap.com/rkt-Solman, then select Solution Manager 7.0 -> Support Organizations / Service Providers->Change Request Management.

Also refer this blog:

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2008/07/26/first-steps-to-work-with-change-request-management-scenario

Note 907768 - General note for Change Request Management ST 400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Garima,

My problem is we have only one box and single client which is being used as SolMan development/Quality/Production. How this will impact the CHARM implementation in terms of configuration.

Will there be any issue in terms of number ranges or anything else?

Regards,

Smita

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Smita,

I hope you are trying to implement ChaRM in real scenario. In that case, you require a DEV,QAS and PRD system.preferably in different hosts. The solution manager client will act as the ChaRM client.

You need to define the number ranges for ChaRM seperaltely. This is included in the SPRO settings for ChaRM.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

I am trying to implement it in real scenario itself. My concern is that only one SolMan box is connected to all the system (DEV, QA, PRD) of ECC.

I am making a plan for CHARM implementation. Trying to understand the system requirement, if single client of SolMan will be used for CHARM, what will be the impact.

Hope I am clear on my question.

Thanks,

Smta