cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Buckets Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How long should be the storage buckets profile?

I want to have 3 years history and 3 rears future to work. This 6 years are relative so that it will be updated every year.

When I create a storage buckets profile I have to set it absolute time (not relative time). How long shuold it be?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As above said creation of Storage bucket profile is one time activity is correct but you can extend years whenever you want. I mean if you have created storage bucket profile & enter date like 01/04/2005 to 31/03/2012, now if you want extend the date then it can be possible you can extend up to 31/03/2099

Note:

1. Whenever you create storage bucket profile with some periodicity then it occupy the space in to live cache so create storage bucket profile as per your requirement like end year 2012 & when you come to nearer of this year then again you can extend.

2. If you will use fiscal year variant in the storage bucket profile then make sure that you fiscal year variant having the same periods which you are going to add in Storage bucket profile otherwise you will get an error while configuring this.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following link replied by somnath, where in you will have more clarity.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Creation of storage bucket profile is onetime setting. So normally it will be 25 to 30 years lng.

To work for 3 yrs history and 3 years future create a monthly periodic job to have rolling horizon.

you can do this in programme initialize(please check)

Regards

Vijaya