Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot deploy application sap.com/tc~wd~tools

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

when I update patches to sp17, I met this error:

-

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tcwdtools..

Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/tcwdtools. Check causing

exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/tcwdtools. Check causing exception for details

(trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

-

what can I do it?

Best Regards.

Jiandong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about your system details,

Can you please have a look at below note.

Note 1274493 - Windows: TP/R3trans might terminate with old DB library

As per above note

Other terms

INFORM SAP SYSTEM OF TP TERMINATION, 7777, R3trans finished for unknown reason, Returncode: 7777, SAPKB70017

Reason and Prerequisites

The tp or R3trans program catches handled exception with an old Oracle instant client library. The process terminates without any crash dump or log information.

Solution

Apply the latest Oracle instant client. For more information, see SAP note 998004.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

My system is windows 2003 , DB is oracle

Best Regards.

Jiandong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u refer the note i have mentioned in above post.

Also have a look @ below 1s

Note 1332780 - R3trans error 7777 on Windows with Oracle for SAPKB70017

Note 1274493 - Windows: TP/R3trans might terminate with old DB library

U must upgrade the Oracle client... I suggest you to upgrade the Oracle client before you begin with

SP17:

Please refer the above notes and then let us know if u have any issues.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My problem resolved.

Thank you.

Jiandong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

Please check then Note

Note 1104878 - SAP NW 7.0 SP13 initial version can not be updated

If this note does not satisfy your requirment please let me know which patch you are getting the errror.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

I used SAPJTECHS17_0-10003467.SCA..

Best Regards.

Jiandong

Former Member
0 Kudos

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tcwdtools..

Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/tcwdtools. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced

components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/tcwdtools. Check causing

exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:569)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:319)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:200)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:136)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/tcwdtools. Check

causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.deploy(WebDynproContainer.java:1050)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.makeComponents(DeploymentTransaction.java:606)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.begin(DeploymentTransaction.java:307)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3186)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:554)

... 10 more

For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems some components which i not deploy, I want to know which one?

Best Regards.

Jiandong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please try to Deploy the Patch SAPJTECHS through SDM.

Also let me know in othere patch you are facing the issue.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

Othere patch deploy fine.

When I deploy sap.com/tcwdtools in SAPJTECHS17 met errory. And some comments in SAPJTECHS17 is also fine.

Best Regards.

Jiandong