cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request save problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we are using SAP ECC system. whenever i am doing some config changes and saves it system is asking for customizing request. when i give the request number and clicks on ok, system is taking me to solution manager login screen. how do i rectify that. is there any setting i need to deactivate/activate? please advise.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm guessing that your transport domain controller is in Solution Manager so I believe that would have something to do with your logon and security setttings in the RFC through transaction SM59.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we generate transport requests in solution manager and use them when doing the configuration changes in SAP. can u explain in detail what we need to do to avoid this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe if you go into transaction SM59 there should be RFC destinations named TMSADM@<servername> which connects the transport system.

Depending on your security requirements of your organization, you can use a system user to connect all the time by typing in the name and password then save it or use the "current user" button which will use the authorization of who is accessing the transport system.

Hope this helps!

Answers (0)