cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable for user and password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an soap interface (outgoing from PI to provider) with an external provider which requires us to pass the user and password in the soap message (not headers).

Now we need to have different valeurs for user and password in development , QA and prod.

I've only seen a blog about properties files and user defined functions to do this ?

We are using a BPM (integration process) in PI 7.1.

Basically , we need a different value for user and pwd to be available to the bpm depending on the environment (DEV, QA or prod).

Thanks

Thierry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thierry,

What I can understood you want to send different username and pwd with in the soap message depending upon the system. If yes then Did you try to use Fix Values for those fields in mapping.

In standard functions Constants you have sender. With this you can get sender. So based upon that you can do fix value mapping. (provided username and pwd never change in any system).

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I solved my problem...

in an integration process, you can use configurable parameters (check help.sap.com).

These parameters can be bound to import parameters of operation mappings and to message mappings.

This way, you can configure you parameters in integration builder.

... Good !

Answers (0)