cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to uncheck the 'Print Immediately' flag in SP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to control when PO Outputs are sent to the printer, i.e.

1. The POu2019s are held in a queue and then sent to the printer at a certain time, or

2. The POu2019s are held in a queue which then requires a user to send the outputs to the printer as and when required.

When I look in transaction SP01 and select an item, then select the 'Output Attributes', I notice that the 'Print Immediately' flag is checked. But, it is greyed out so I can not change it. If I can find out how to uncheck this, it may help.

Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check the SPRO setting 'Define output actions for pruchasding doc...' .Here for bbp_pd_Po, check the action definition. You can set the parameter 'Processing times not permitted' as 'Selection report' instead of 'Immediate processing' . You will need to scehdule a program to process the output for all these POs.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that particular user, go to transaction SU3, defaults tab & uncheck the Print immediately & delete after putput flags.

Cheers,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

But, I think that the PO printouts (created when a Shopping Cart is Approved) are created by WF-BATCH. When I look at the SU01 record of WF-BATCH, within the defaults tab the 'Print immediately' & 'delete after putput flags' are unchecked.

John