cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Column "Subtotal"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please tell me the use of Column Subtotal in 16 column of Pricing Procedure. I know that it is used to store the value of condition type. e.g. Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1, Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI4.

My doubt is, as we store value of condition type in these various fields; then when, where and how we use the same stored value.

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I have seen few pricing procedures in which values are stored in subtotal but have not been used for further calculations.

Then what is the use in storing values in subtotal column.

Please give me your valuable inputs with example if possible

Thnx in advance

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be used for various reasons. one general reason is when u write A against ur subtotal, this value is used for checking the cr limit of the customer. System goes to this value and then will check whether it is greater or less than defined value in fd32. and as per settings system will act further.

also that subtotals are used for LIS/SIS. these subtotals can be displayed in ur lis report.

i hope this will clear ur doubt.

rgs,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks avi for your reply. But can I use the same value in Alt. Cond. Base Value after saving it in Subtotal column

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

can u pl elaborate ur question with a scenario in which u would like to do so?

rgs,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually in our pricing procedure, few values are maintained in subtotal column.

For one condition type JMOD, value is D - Copy value to XWORKD

And at one point Basic price + Trans charges = Base price. And this price is stored as 1 - Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1.

Now, my que. is why these values are stored in subtotal column. And how I can check whether these values are used further in the procedure.

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

The use of Subtotal is not only the fields you have mentined but also for calculating the group of conditions. Carry forward any condition value.

rgds..Ameet