cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with HRFORM for country grouping 40.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have created HR Form ZSAP_PAYSLIP_IN for India (Country Grouping = 40 ) copied from standard HR form SAP_PAYSLIP (for Country Grouping 99). The DDIC structure /1PYXXFO/ZSAP_PAYSLIP_IN and the smartform ZPYXXFO_ZSAP_PAYSLIP_IN are generated succefully and both are activated. But while trying to generate the HR form I am getting the following error "Generated print program contains a syntax error". In the program /1PYXXFO/ZSAP_PAYSLIP_IN_PRNT its giving error in this line

NODES: PAYROLL TYPE PAYIN_RESULT.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Debasis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's my guess, as it worked for me:

It doesn't compile, because there's a bug in the structure of the PNP logical database.

Payroll result structure specific to your country is not listed as a 'possible type' for LDB node 'Payroll'.

You can correct it easily in tracaction SE36. Choose PNP, tab: 'Structure'.

Double-click on 'PAYROLL'. Click on 'Possible types'.

Add country-specific structure (PAYIN_RESULT).

Tell me what happened

PS. Be aware that this is a modification to the system and you need a key for this object.

Message was edited by: Jacek Wojciechowski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debasis,

i tried to create HR Form for Germany based on the standard form (rel. myERP2004) and I got the same problem as you: the print program contains a syntax error (i couldn't even activate the standard form). Do you know the reason/solution for this problem?

Thanks for your help

Zdzislaw