cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax category-Tax condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Iam saving condition record for VAT condition type-JLST.

With the combination of Customer Region/Cus Tax Cla1(In CMR tax category is JTX1)

When i enter the SO .with this combination ...Record is not picking..and Record is saved in JTX1 condition type not is JLST.

How can i see this record in SO.

Thanks in advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You should maintain the access sequence with the fields :- country / Region of Plant / Customer Region / Tax Classification of Cust / Tax classification of material

And then maintain the record and check the same in Order.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Have you created teh condition type with correct Category ? Also pls check the Access Sequence . Thirdly, is it getting populated in Sales Order (Pricing Analysis) ? If not then check your pricing procedure and see if the condition is assigned.

rgds..

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

For getting VAT/CST tax values in SO.....

In CMR-Billing tab iam maintaining CST/VAT condition types (which iam maintaing in Pricing procedure),iam trating as Tax categories which We r using in Customer master to maintain tax classifications

Am i follwing right way to solve the problem

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some of the checks you need to carry out are assuming that you are in TAXINN

1) In VK11, the tax condition type (JLST / JCST) for LST / CST should have been maintained

2) In your pricing procedure both these condition types should have been maintained with correct "From-To" step number

3) Two tax codes should have been created in FTXP for LST and CST respectively and assigned in FV11

4) Both in material master and customer master, correct tax classification is maintained. Standard is one in both the cases.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

What ever you said that ,all check points i checked....but

3) Two tax codes should have been created in FTXP for LST and CST respectively and assigned in FV11

When i was trying to assigned in FV11,i can not find my JLST/JCST condition types...where can i assign this.

Very thankful for you kind reply.

Regards

raj.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry it should have been VK11

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,