cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid account assignment category for Service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We upgrade in ECC. I suppose this topic is linked to this one. See more detail below.

On a repairing flow, central alerts by a complaint from customer. Operator creates a Repair request, next receive the broken machine (VRRE + VL02N). A inspection lot is automatically generated. When operator takes Usage decision, customizing allow to create a Service order according to the right UD code.

My issue is on this place. When operator take the usage decision, SAP displays the error message "Invalid account assignment category".

Data in standard customizing are missing in "Define account assignment cat. and document type for purchase requisitions". Only "Acct. Assgmnt Cat. Gen." is filled with "F" value (Order). 3 other are blank. If I tryed to save, SAP rejected and asked for values.

If I check in SAP help, SAP indicates that we don't have to change these values if new types of categorie are not customized. Also SAP detailled the right values. What is strange is that the flow is running without these values in production. Test in development environnement block the flow and the creation of the Service order.

Have you already heard some strange behavior like this one ?

Moreover if you have more detail on the impact on this customizing, I'm very interesting, and also the good way to solve this issue will be great.

Thanks a lot for your precious help.

Stéphane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed