cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In single contract, one sold to party, two ship to partis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a querry regarding sales contract. For a single contract we have a customer 'A' (sold to party), for that customer we have to ship the material for two different places 'A1' & 'A2' of the same customer. In this A1 is in state , A2 is out of state .. So, please help in this senario is this possible in a sigle contract with two different shipping points, if possible educate me about tx condition types.

Regards,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might need to make sure that partner type AW is included in the partner determination on item level. In SPRO see Sales and Distribution -> Basic functions -> Partner Determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patik,

At time of partner function AW (ship to party) in partners one message displayed that is Partner function WE can only occur 1 timesin procedure in KAB (sales doccument header).

T & R

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You can add more than one ship to party in a contract.

In the standard system, you can add other Ship to parties in the partners tab page, by using partner function AW.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patik,

Kindly tell me the steps how can i do, what you told the process.

T & R

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

Go to the contract in change mode. Goto the contract Header, then click on Partners tab page.

in the field of partner functions, click on to a blank field, enter partner function 'AW' and in the next field enter the ship to party partner number.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am guessing that the decision on which ship-to party to use is set based on item level. If so - can you not just make the ship-to line item specific?