cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order number in accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing service sales scenario u2026u2026.and wanted to reflect Sales order number in to accounting documentu2026

I have seen that in accounting document there is field called sales order but that field is not getting updated after billing document savedu2026u2026..

my query is how to get this sales order number in to accounting document?

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VTFA is to copy from sales to billing, it won't do anything for the accounting document. I've also always been wondering why the field is not being updated by standard, but it's not an issue for us.

Anyway, try one of the user exits for the data transfer from billing to accounting:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/sdUserexits

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks i have used EXIT_SAPLV60B_008 use exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Could you elaborate further on what has been changed in the exit you mentioned below to achieve that results.

Thanks.

Best rgds.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
my query is how to get this sales order number in to accounting document?

Check in your Copy controls VTFA - Order To billing

Header section - Assign Reference number as "B"- Sales order number .

then in accounting document reference field will get updated with sales document number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..........

i checked the VTFA setting

In header section - Assign Reference number as "B"- Sales order number is already there...........

if u can provide some more information then it would be valuable for me.

Thanks,

Ratish

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VTFA is the setting for your requirment.

Anyway check this note , may helps SAP Note:1131589 - Filling the reference number (BKPF-XBLNR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

In VTFA, at header level, maintain value B against Reference Number. And if you want to maintain Assigment Number in accounting document, give value as your requirement. Do the same in VOFA.

Hope this work for you,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Go to VTFL copy control, select ur delivery and billing type....select detail (lens button)

Then give 'Reference number' field as 'B', you will get sales order number get copied there.

Thanks,

Raja