cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hw to Retreive the deleted material from sales order ( CDHDR )

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

My requirement is to display materials which were deleted from the sales order and also the sales orders which were deleted from so and so period.

i am using object classs : VERKBELEG

and table CDHDR & CDPOS.

I am able to fetch item numbers but not material (value ), material are not stored in both tables.

from where can i retrieve the deleted materials(value ).

Kindly suggest me some solutions..

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, Double Posted by mistake.....

Thanks,

Raja

Edited by: Raja Singh Chhabeda on Jun 25, 2009 3:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the order has been deleted you wont be able to retrieve that back. But yes you can see the details of the order : Please use Report RVSCD100.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI raja,

with this report RVSCD100, i am able to view only deleted item no. but not the deleted values..

actually i want to retrieve the deleted material no. not item no.

for example sales order no. 123456 is deleted, in that total 5 line items are there. i want to know what are those materials and what is ordered quantity.

but in the report it shows only which item no. has been deleted but not the material number.

10 Item has been deleted

20 Item has been deleted etc...

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

As Far as i know, its not possible to retrieve the details once the document is deleted from the SAP. Actually when we do delete option it not only deletes the record from one table but also from other tables too.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

Thanks for your replies, can you suggest me any best alternative to full fill my requirement.

waiting for your reply..

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per my knowledge, i dont think its possible, But take a chance and ask your BASIS team whether they have some information regarding this.

Open for other experts opinion.

Thanks,

Raja