Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Data Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are using SRM 4.0, Classic scenario.

We had recently installed new support packages. Now, we need to get new vendors for auction purpose. We have got the vendors in SRM using transaction BBPGETVD. But while we are trying to map them to ECC using the link (URL) & "Manage Business Partner">>"Employee for Business Partner">>"Create".

After entering the data & roles, when we try to "Save" the vendor data, there is nothing happening. Previously doing so, we used to get the successful completion message. Now, no message is appearing. We need to know if the data is getting updated in the backend or not.

Also, if the data is not getting updated, then kindly let me know the function module or programs using which we can update the data.

Kindly also give me the table in which all the entries of vendors in SRM & in ECC are available.

Regards,

Bhakti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhakti,

To create Business Partners you can use FM BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA.

To view BP details you can check tables BUT000, ADRC, ADR2, ADR3, ADR6.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem has been resolved after application of note: 1090042 - SRM reacts incorrectly to double-clicks.

Thanks everone for their replies.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this table Vendor details will be available

Mapping Table Partner GUID - R/3 Number-VENMAP

but what you are tried to create a contact person (employee of vendor ) via Manage Business Partner.

Once you saved the data you must have got an userid for the contact person for the vendor and paswword would have email to you and you may get message BHAKTHI user id created like that.

however check BP transaction for that user name which you created or explore in but000 table.

br

muthu