cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to XI Having problem in launching INTEGRATION BUILDER which I am getting message 'web pages not found'.

My web address is like "http://pi71server1:50000/dir/start/index.jsp".

But my configuration settings in 'SXMB_ADM' > Integration engine configuration> parameters: IS_URL current value dest://SAPISU_XID.

I know I am missing some thing here. And also I have taken care on JAVA WEB START.

But I coundnt stat 'Integration Builder'.

Could some one please let me know where exactly I am missing.

Thanks,

Deepak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Check this blog might be helpfull to u.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please ensure several steps

1) you must have made host entry

2) jave version 1.5

3) in java web start make proxy none: click on java webstart inside the settings there is a button - click that to none

4) then try to reastart your sxmb_ifr page, with in one or two retries it will cache the files and you can access integration builder

thanks

sandeep

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi deepak

fine you have host file there but have you put enty in that or not, if not then put the entry.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I think the problem with JAVA Version,which version of jre installed on your machine,use 1.5 version,it wl work fine.

Are you able to access ABAP Stack?? if yes then the problem with JRE only.

Regards,

Raj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if proper entry is maintained in the Host file present at this location in your PC ---> C:\SYSROOT\system32\drivers\etc

Check if the Server is up and running....the url format you are using is correct

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I do have 'HOST FILE' and also server is running.

Suggest me if I am missing any thing.

Thanks,

Deepak.