cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro help required..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to webdynpro and learning the same through sample exercises available..

I am familiar with abap oops..

Could some one provide me with links where i can get to know the oops coding wrt to webdynpro.

For Eg:

node_node_alv = wd_context->get_child_node( name = if_input_view=>wdctx_node_alv )

In the above case get_child_node refers to what.?

Best Regards,

Navin fernandes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Each controller method automatically recognizes the reference to the root node of its associated context. This reference is called WD_CONTEXT and is always of the type IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE. The GET_CHILD_NODE method now enables the generation of a reference to the required subnodes. Try going through this [pdf|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60730016-dbba-2a10-8f96-9754a865b814]to get a clear idea about how you can work with context nodes & attributes.

Say suppose in your context you have a context node by name SFLIGHT then in order to get its reference you say as:

wd_node = wd_context->get_child_node( name = 'SFLIGHT' ).

Or else you can make use of the corresponding constant created in the interface and say as:

wd_node = wd_context->get_child_node( name = if_input_view=>wdctx_sflight ).

Please note that in the above case my views name is input_view because of which I have got the if_input_view=>wdctx_sflight. If my views name were MAIN then it would have been like if_main=>wdctx_sflight.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Thank You for solving my query.

Best Regards,

Navin Fernandes.