Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

TrustServices Credentials problem

Hi,

I installed the Adobe Document Services by importing the ADSSAPOFF16_0-20000262.SCA file into my SP16 installation. After a few hickups which needed MSSQL Server parameters to be changed the Software Deployment Manager imported all the components in the Software Component Archive.

So now I need to install the TrustManagerServices\trust\credentials. However this directory has not been created as a result of the deployment of the SCA.

I downloaded a credential file from SDN and tried to create the above directory in
usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global\AdobeDocumentServices but to no avail. I get the below mentioned exception.

name=com.adobe~DocumentServicesConfiguration,j2eeType=SAP_J2EEServiceRuntimePerNode,SAP_J2EEClusterNode=19311950,SAP_J2EECluster="" listCredentials [Ljava.lang.Object;@4a422 [Ljava.lang.String;@b3f3ca ] 
[EXCEPTION]
 {0}#1#javax.management.MBeanException:
Exception invoking method listCredentials
	at com.sap.pj.jmx.introspect.DefaultMBeanInvoker.invoke(DefaultMBeanInvoker.java:80)
	at com.sap.pj.jmx.mbeaninfo.AdditionalInfoProviderMBean.invoke(AdditionalInfoProviderMBean.java:289)
	at com.sap.pj.jmx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:944)

caused by

Caused by:

com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: An error occurred while indexing the credential files:
com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: An error occurred while locating the document services trust manager:
com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unable to locate the document services trust manager
	at com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationService.listCredentials(Unknown Source)

and finally

com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: An error occurred while indexing the credential files:
com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: An error occurred while locating the document services trust manager:
com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unable to locate the document services trust manager
	at com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationService.listCredentials(Unknown Source)

So, my questions are...

1. Is there a problem with my installation since the directory TrustManagerServices\trust\credentials did not automatically get created when I deployed ADSSAPOFF16_0-20000262.SCA.

2. If there is no problem, or if there are some additional steps in the installation, any hints or suggestions will be helpful.

Regards

Sumit.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Sumit,

Take a look at this post:

Latest NW Sneakpreview SP16 and Adobe Interactive Forms

I hope it help.

Regards Maarten.

ps. if answer is helpful pls reward points.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question