Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

TrustServices Credentials problem

Hi,

I installed the Adobe Document Services by importing the ADSSAPOFF16_0-20000262.SCA file into my SP16 installation. After a few hickups which needed MSSQL Server parameters to be changed the Software Deployment Manager imported all the components in the Software Component Archive.

So now I need to install the TrustManagerServices\trust\credentials. However this directory has not been created as a result of the deployment of the SCA.

I downloaded a credential file from SDN and tried to create the above directory in
usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global\AdobeDocumentServices but to no avail. I get the below mentioned exception.

name=com.adobe~DocumentServicesConfiguration,j2eeType=SAP_J2EEServiceRuntimePerNode,SAP_J2EEClusterNode=19311950,SAP_J2EECluster="" listCredentials [Ljava.lang.Object;@4a422 [Ljava.lang.String;@b3f3ca ] 
[EXCEPTION]
 {0}#1#javax.management.MBeanException:
Exception invoking method listCredentials
	at com.sap.pj.jmx.introspect.DefaultMBeanInvoker.invoke(DefaultMBeanInvoker.java:80)
	at com.sap.pj.jmx.mbeaninfo.AdditionalInfoProviderMBean.invoke(AdditionalInfoProviderMBean.java:289)
	at com.sap.pj.jmx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:944)

caused by

Caused by:

com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: An error occurred while indexing the credential files:
com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: An error occurred while locating the document services trust manager:
com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unable to locate the document services trust manager
	at com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationService.listCredentials(Unknown Source)

and finally

com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: An error occurred while indexing the credential files:
com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: An error occurred while locating the document services trust manager:
com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unable to locate the document services trust manager
	at com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationService.listCredentials(Unknown Source)

So, my questions are...

1. Is there a problem with my installation since the directory TrustManagerServices\trust\credentials did not automatically get created when I deployed ADSSAPOFF16_0-20000262.SCA.

2. If there is no problem, or if there are some additional steps in the installation, any hints or suggestions will be helpful.

Regards

Sumit.

replied

Hi Sumit,

Take a look at this post:

Latest NW Sneakpreview SP16 and Adobe Interactive Forms

I hope it help.

Regards Maarten.

ps. if answer is helpful pls reward points.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question