cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change no in cv01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want change no field compulsory in cv01n transaction code if document version no is not equal to ZERO. Is is possible to do this?

Please guide.

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roopa_ms
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Implement the badi DOCUMENT_MAIN02~D101_AFTER_READ_CUST() .

Best regards,

Roopa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roopa,

Issue resolved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, friend,

explain clearly, with ex?

Benakaraja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am trying to understnds the concept using Version and revision.

There is more to revisions and versions than just the technical differences in the configuration in SAP.

This comes from a drawing environment where a drawing off may create more than one version of a document before deciding on their final design.

For example:

consider three ver 00, 01 and 02 of design DIR. All could use a change master and all may be in work at the same time while they are looking at the designs. They look at these designs and eventually decide that they want to build ver 01, so they released this version after approval and this is given revision AA as its final number. ver 00 and 02 are still kept for historical purposes and they would generally cancel these two.

Note:

1.In your case i think 1 change number have somany versions, right.

this is possible and regular practice.

2. Every change number have at least one revision, ie final approval of your DIR.

Benakaraja

??

Edited by: benaka rajes on Jun 25, 2009 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario is as given below -

Document created in CV01n which will version 00 by default.

Now after some period drawing has been changed and for that ECR created in CC01 and subsiquently converted in ECO

With reference to ECO no I want to create next version for the same document in CV01n. In CV01n there is a facility to capture change no.

My requirement is this change no field should be mandatory if version is more than 00.

One more thing when we are making next version for the document in that case earlier version of same document no should be lock automatically.

Regards,

Abhay