Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax calculation

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have the following issue concerning tax calculation.

I have a main item category ZZ1 and various sub items to that main category (ZZA, ZZB).

Now, on subitem level, the price condition PR00 (material) and ZPR0 (labour) is filled and cumulated to the main item ZZ1 into conditions PR0K and ZPRK.

As we have to differ between labour and material for tax calculation, here comes my problem. Calculationg surcharges and discounts to determine the whole net value for ZZ1 is no problem. But as we have to calculate different taxes for material and labour, here's my question.

How can I calculate the material and service taxes based on the net value for material and service only, as I only have the net value of the combined values. I somehow have to define in the calculation rule for the taxes, to use PR00 to determine the material taxes and use ZPR0 to determine the labour taxes. But each with the correct ammount of any surchargs and discounts made during the complete net value calculation.

Anyone knows how to handle this?

Best Regards,

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Done by creating a formular for condition values to determine the right tax amount.