Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

when i am going for do the Service PO i am getting the following error

Goods receipt for purch. order" is not allowed (NWA 4000060 0020)

Message no. BS007

The current status of object 'NWA 4000060 0020' prohibits business transaction 'Goods receipt for purch. order'.

process business transaction 'Goods receipt for purch. order', you first have to change the status of object 'NWA 4000060 0020' to allow the transaction 'Goods receipt for purch. order'

Please guide me how to solve this error

regards

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , You just release your project (respective network). Your problem will be solved.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Idhasoft

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

At the time of GRN actual cost is being posetd against networl / WBS, to post actual cost against cost object system status of the object should be REL

Also you hav to check that if any user status is prohibating the actual cost booking, if that is so you have to change user status to allow actual cost to be booked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

Release the status of network and proceed further...

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the user status of the Network order, i think some of the user status is blocking this GR functionality. SO check the user status in Ok02.

No need to check the System status for Network Order , without the REL status the PR will not create for the NEtwork order.

So check the user staus ofthe network order .

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Project and change the User Status of Network/ Activity to allow the Goods Receipt.

You can check the allowed transactions for perticular status in status profile (OK02).

Regards,

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

change the status to release of Network activity and do the GR.

Regards,

Nag