cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager RCA Diagnostics Self Check Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1, I executed solman_workcenter to perform RCA Diagnostics Self Check. There is a error "BI Setup check 'AUTH' failed - Reason: ;Authorization check failed: S_RZL_ADM;Authorization check failed: S_RS_TR;Authorization check failed: S_RS_DTP;Authorization check failed: S_RS_DS;Authorization check failed: S_BDS_DS;Authorization check failed: S_BTCH_NAM;Authorization check failed: S_CTS_ADMI;Authorization check failed: S_DEVELOP;Authorization check failed: S_RS_ADMWB;Authorization check failed: S_RS_ICUBE;Authorization check failed: S_RS_ISOUR;Authorization check failed: S_RS_MPRO;Authorization check failed: S_RS_ODSO;Authorization check failed: S_RS_PC;Authorization check failed: S_RS_IOMAD;Note: Role SAP_BW_CCMS_SETUP contains all required authorizations.."

I've assign the Role SAP_BW_CCMS_SETUP to solman admin and run CCMSBISETUP again, but the error still exists. How to solve the problem?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've had the same error.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how I resolved it, but what I think I did is create a Z-role including all mentioned Authorizations.

Hope this works, if not let me know, I might be able to dig up some extra info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I've created a Z-role and assign those auth to it. Execute CCMSBISETUP again but still got the same error msg. Could you tell me more how you solve the problem?

Thanks!

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've done some research in my system, unfortunately I can't find anything else besides the Z-role.

You did setup all authorizations to: all values and all activities and * ?

And did the user compare afterwards....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I double checked the Z-role, the auths are correct. I just execute CCMSBISETUP again but still the same error after self check. Any ideas?

Tony

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

I've had the same problem. It occurs due to a lack of authorization for user SMD_RFC.

Note 1306820 decribes this problem exactly together with the solution.

Hope it helps.

Greetings, Erwin.