cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger BIC Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have deployed the designed mapping into XI server after generating the .sda file

Now the problem is I am not getting the Functional Ack generated for the message and also payload is

not getting generated as separate attachment

If somebody knows what might be the cause ,great to hear

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to resolve as I missed out the creation of main mapping... We need to create main mapping and in which it will call child mapping...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No.. man. Main EDI comes from Trading partner, after successful parsing and conversion, BIC module adds child message.

Have u developed mapping in BIC mapper, is it for EDI 2 XML conversion ?

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Have u developed mapping in BIC mapper, is it for EDI 2 XML conversion ?

>

> VS

Yes..

and for ANSI 812

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BIC mapper module will parse the in coming document, after parsing successfully, it adds 997 or ACK as child message and the subsequent splitter module will split child message from main document.

In your case BIC module is not adding child msg. verify your BIC mapping.

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I think main EDI message will be added as child message and Ack/997 will be in the main document.

Actually i dont have the mapping neded for my message by default with seeburger and now I generated the two mappings one is main mapping and other child mapping and now main mapping is getting executed and generating negative ack and no child message is appearing now,same was happened before deployment of custom mapping.

Also I added the condition in main mapping to call childmapping(which i generated) but no change in result...

Any idea what might be wrong.... Is there any way to find the cause.. did you come across this kind of scenario..

Thanks

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Jun 25, 2009 2:47 PM