Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I got a problem.

in sxmb_moni i found a error message saying.

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Object ID 776ADCA0B4B63E678973B2F7077ECD27 Software Component 43E48A80F5C011DDA4D4EF51C0252241</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Interface mapping Object ID 776ADCA0B4B63E678973B2F7077ECD27 Software Component 43E48A80F5C011DDA4D4EF51C0252241 does not exist in runtime cache</SAP:Stack>

I have checked cache it has evrything.Even the Interface ID is same as mentioned in my repository i have checked that.

Can anyone point out what can be a issue.

One point here SAP system has got upgraded to ECC6 is it we have to import the IDOC again.Can it cause a problem

Regards,

Vikrant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

lnirmala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

We had faced a similar problem sometime back.During runtime ,mapping program was not being identified even though it has been activated in IR.Please check Environment>Cache Notifications in IR.See if there are any entries in red color(failed).If so try doing cache refresh.Even then if its not working Check Compnent Monitoring>Cache Connectivity Test in RWB.See if its throwing an error saying "User XIREPUSER is not authorized".If so then this user needs to be unlocked.Once its unlocked everything will be working fine.It solved our issue so better you try your luck.

All the Best.

Thanks,

Lekshmi.

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Import the IDoc again the IR and Do a complete cache refresh using the following URL

http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Interface Determination for correct values of Receiver Interface. You can also dry run your interface by using "Test Configuration" under Tools drop down of ID in PI 7.1.

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant

• NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

Ensure that mapping program exists and is activated. If it exists then update the cache

• Also try to import IDOC again might be that can solve the problem.

• Its because of cache problem.Go to XI index page.select administration and select cache

overview.Find integration_runtime.Give full refresh

• Your interface mapping does not exist in the Repository. You have maybe deleted it. Or you provided a wrong mapping program name or namespace in the interface determination.

Check you entries in interface determination and also if the interface mapping exists in the integration repository.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Force a manual cache using SXI_CACHE tcode.

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I already tried that but no luck.....