cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Revenue Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At the time of doing revenue account determination,we need to assign the determination procedure to the billing type i.e,F2.But if i do that, billing document is not saving and throwing an run time error with lot of info.If i assign to F1,billing document is saving and it is not posting to the G/L accounts and showing an error like billing document not created..Help me to solve this...

Rgds,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You have to assign the account determination procedure to F2, its required. Can u please post the part of error which you are facing.

And also please check the VKOA entries in the mean time.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

It is showing some run time error with a lot of pharagraphs, and it is asking to consult ABAP people or system admin.

Rgds,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In run time error, you can able to see a program name, and check with the help of ABApers to solve it.

Thanks,

Mohanprabu C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The run time error message suggests that some part is missing and program is not able to find the relevant data. check in analysis part ( T code ST22) where the error is actually comming from

take abap consultant help to get the actual issues for which the dump is encountered

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

This is basically an ABAP dump and we can not tell you the perfect solution without knowing the exact error. Please ask your ABAPer to debug this and do the run time analysis of the error and post us the crux of that.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

The name of the runtime error is GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED_RANGE.how to solve this....

Rgds,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the account assignment category in the customer master , and also in the billing whether its coming or not.....

And also check the below notes :

Note 582570 - Dump when saving cash sales billing documents

Note 553256 - Dump during FI transfer of billing document under UNICODE

Not sure whether it will help. Check with BASIS.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I would suggest you to recheck the Account Determination and Assignments.

rgds..

Ameet