cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Consumption in APO- No Data Available in Product View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I facing some problem in Forecast Consumption in APO. The APO system is connected to a R/3 system. So data relevant for Forecast consumption comes from R/3.

The allocation indicator in the requirement class assigned to the strategy maintained in the product master is set as " no consumption with customer requirement". and the same is transfered to APO.

I have the changed the settings in APO and here are the setting maintained in APO to enable Forecast Consumption.

Product Master Setting:

a) Consumption Mode: 2 ( forward and backward)

b) Consumption Period: ( 30 days both backward and forward)

c) Strategy Group : 20 and assignment mode is set to "Assign customer requirement to planning with final assembly" and category group has sales order - BM

d) The check mode setting in the ATP tab is set to "Assign customer requirement to planning with final assembly"

I have a forecast for today's date and a sales order transferred from R/3 for the same date. But I do not see any data in the Forecast tab in the product view ( /sapapo/rrp3 Tcode)

Please let me know if I am missing any setting in APO. Or the SAles order carries the strategy information from R/3 and influencing the consumption any way.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have probably done those settings after you entered forecast.

Try entering new forecast now.

Regards,

Nitin Thatte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your Forecast & Sales order quantity? If these are same then sales order consumed forecast, so you can not able to see in the rrp3.

Second thing try to increse the forecast quantity than sales order quantity & then check it.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to see in Forecast tab ?