SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i tried to Actualize a Ticket getting the follwwoing error.

"No Instance of Purchase Order object: External Reference.

Any idea why this is coming.

Thanks

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think i got the problem, the contract was not created for the intransit plant in the ticket. I changed the plant in contract to instransit plant and now the system is creating PO when i Actualize the Ticket.

Now there is another issue, when i actualize the ticket i am getting a message "This function only possible for items with confirmation key". Can somebody please help me on thiis?

Thanks

Bob

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that you a ticketing a nomination that referenes a purchase contract.

In the Ticket actualization process, the application is trying to create a PO with reference to the contract using Mm Function modules (ME_CREATE_PO). This step is failing, and the error comes from MM. There could be many reasons behind it, including customizing settings.

Have you tried creating a PO with ref to the contract using the online transaction ME21? Maybe you'll get some hint there.

is there an SRM integration?

0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for the response

I am ticketing a nomination that references material purchase contracts and freight contract.

In the nomination i entered the plant given in Contract as Origin Plant. Is it OK.

The message i am getting during actualization is "No instance of objecy type Purchase Order Created:External Reference". There is a description "Purchase into in-transit/Contract".

Is it checking the intransit plant assigned in transport system, during actualization.

I tried ME21N with reference to contract. It is working fine.

I am not using SRM

Thanks

Bob

0 Kudos

HI Bob,

Please check the purchase contract is released or not. also check the external details for the contract. here mode of transport is also important.

Pravin

0 Kudos

Hi,

The Purchase contract is released and i can create PO manually with reference to contract. But i am getting the same error log when i try to actualize the ticket.

Is there anything else to check, any prerquisites...like ticket print.....

Please help...

Thanks

Bob

0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Can you plese check the validity dates of your price conditions in the Purchase contract.

I mean whether the date on which you are creating the ticket is falling in between the validity days of your Price condition.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think i got the problem, the contract was not created for the intransit plant in the ticket. I changed the plant in contract to instransit plant and now the system is creating PO when i Actualize the Ticket.

Now there is another issue, when i actualize the ticket i am getting a message "This function only possible for items with confirmation key". Can somebody please help me on thiis?

Thanks

Bob

0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Please Check the Confirmation Control key in the Item Details of the Contract.

You can check the Confirmation Control key in the 'Confirmations' tab in the PO created. You can edit the value and try re-actualizing it

The Confirmation Control value should be 'Shipment Relevant', for a GRN creation.

Please let me know, if you could solve ur problem based on these i/ps

Regards,

S. Satish