cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table VBAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our User states an issues on Sales Orders that the field in the Account Assignment tab for Cost Center, COBL-KOSTL, is populating and it should not. It causes problems when trying to post some Sales Orders. They also state that VBAP-KOSTL should never populate, but it is in some instances. My assumption is that the Sales Order, VA03, pulls the VBAP-KOSTL, Cost Center, field from VBAP and it displays. How does VBAP populate, particularly a specific field like VBAP-KOSTL.

Thank-You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The cost center is derived from the profit center. check the assignemnt of the profit center to the cost center in FICO

In matrerial master you would have the profit center and that is populated in VBAP. the cost center is then dervied from this

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm guessing the issue here is not that the field is visible but that it's being populated. Even if you try to "hide" the field, as suggested above, it won't solve the problem.

akasha apte is right - the cost center is determined based on the material, although it may also be manipulated via a user exit. I would also check include MV45AFZB USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP, just to be sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to suppress that field then you can do this via t-code SHD0. Search the forum and you can get lots of information about using t-code SHD0.

Thanks,

Raja