cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reciever Mail Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a business case where i need to post invoice Idoc messages to mail address using mail adapter.

and here i have around 30-40 receivers(email) and every time i need to filter the correct email receiver while posting the invoice.

So here my question is, is it possible in PI , where we can use some filter option while posting to different email address with email adapter?

Thanks,

Ravi Sanam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Sanam,

this requirements could be done with creating mail package during the mapping (you map the receiver address into the payload). If you have more than one receiver for one IDoc do a message split.

See: [SAP help: Mail Receiver Adapter|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/6b/4493404f673028e10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

Regards,

Udo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had encountered the similar issue and able to overcome by using mail adapter advanced attributes

you can maintain a Table in XI or in R/3 for each receipent and based on the invoice no/code for customer

do an RFC lookup and retrieve email id and map the same to ToHeader mail adapter attribute which will

make ur scenario to work

If you have already email address in source message then as already mentioned above mail package will suffice.

HTH

Rajesh