cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

procedure to activate the history object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What's the procedure to get the history object back into active stage. I wanted to make a old mapping object to get back into action.

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to History tab,double click the older date version,make some dummy change in it,save and activate the object.It may prompt you with a warning that you are activating and older version,you can just discard that warning.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for the input.I did the same.

Infact i want the exact output which old mapping was giving, but after saving and activating the history object it is behaving as the current mapping.

Pls help !!!

Regards,

Suresh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

The process mentioned above is correct.

just have a look if the cache is updated.Go to cache notification and see if it shows green.If not reactivate it.

Usually after reverting back to history and accepting the warning to change, the mapping should give the old O/p only.I suggest you to check the mapping again and see if the change you want is really there after u reverted back , instead of directly testing.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the inputs. The issue got resolved. Actually the old xsd object used in the mapping was not activated. Now everthing is fine.

Regards,

Suresh.