cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization for activity category Activity action H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am trying to create network and network activity without project and wbse assignment. but system do not create network activities. it gives message

No authorization for activity category Activity action H

Message no. JA017

Diagnosis

You do not have all authorizations necessary to display or edit the network activity or activity element .

The system checked the authorization for the activity type (C_AFVG_TYP) with the values:

Activity type (VGTYP) Activity

Action (ACTVT) H

System Response

The action was not carried out. The values for which you do not have an authorization will not be displayed on the screen.

Procedure

If you do not have the authorizations required to perform your work, contact your system administrator.

I run transaction SU53 the system says, The last authorization check was successful.

kindly help were i have miss the configuration requirements???

regards

Saqib Usman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have no WBS element or project then note 1246779 will not help.

Please try to use transaction CN21 to see whether you can create a 'pure' network. If the error still occurs then please state the release of your system.

Kind regards

Peter

Edited by: Peter Kratz on Jun 26, 2009 3:53 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sudhirreddy , Amit More & S. Murali,

ok i will first implement the note then i will it. if futher i get issue i will let u know.

thanks once again.

regards

saqib usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the same transaction again once you get the same error, run SU53 and take the screen shot and send to your basis consultant. They will solve immediately.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

You will have to implement SAP Note : 1246779 for this as this is due to program error.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These message clearly says you don't have Authorization for creating the network activity.

Go to SU01 t-code, enter your sap user id and click on display, next goto Roles tab and double click on the role type icon.

System will take you to next screen where you can see the Authorization tab in that double click on display authorization data icon.

now in the authorization data screen goto menu>edit> find--> enter the object number (C_AFVG_TYP) and click on find object.

system will take you to the particular object in that object double click Activity for authorization check.

system will show you create, change, display, delete etc....... if those are checked then u have authorization, if not, then u don't have.

ask your administrator to authorise you for all those!

It's nothing to do with the configuration.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy