Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-OSS connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. our lanscape is IDS----SAN (In Win)

wid--wiq--wip; (In AIX)

From IDS, how to download note from SAP market place thro' tcode SNOTE;

i think we must configure a RFC. Right? if yes, how to create RFC? else tell tell me what is the reason.

here saprouter is configured in SAN; already we are able to d/l the notes from SAN.

2. Is it possible to download the note from SAP market place manually and save the same in local PC and apply?. If yes tell me how to download?whr v go in the Market place?

Pl clarify

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to SAP Note 33135 (Guidelines for OSS1), please check the below link for Activating Note Assistant:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/6a/15ef3957fd0a1be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

regards,

Subhajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For downloading the SAP Note from SNOTE transaction, in the SNOTE initial screen please follow Goto -> Download SAP Note. Provide the note number and press Execute.

For downloading the SAP Note please go to OSS1 transaction, go to Parameter -> Technical settings as has already been pointed out by Markus.

Please also check the RFC (ABAP) Connection SAPNET_RFC. Perform a Connection Test and Authorization Test to ensure that both run fine.

In case if they fail, please check the User ID and Password in the Logon & Security tab.

It is also possible to download the corrections from the SAP Service Marketplace as has already been pointed out by Markus.

After downloading the corrections, go to SNOTE transaction and run Goto -> Upload SAP Note.

regards,

Subhajit.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> From IDS, how to download note from SAP market place thro' tcode SNOTE;

> i think we must configure a RFC. Right? if yes, how to create RFC? else tell tell me what is the reason.

Use transaction OSS1 and then the menu "parameter - settings"

> here saprouter is configured in SAN; already we are able to d/l the notes from SAN.

Good!

> 2. Is it possible to download the note from SAP market place manually and save the same in local PC and apply?. If yes tell me how to download?whr v go in the Market place?

Open the note and click on "Download corrections"...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

i able to give our SAP router ip address and settings.........

how can i get the SAP router and SAP net Message server details.....

and pl explain the parameters in the tcode OSS1

what is SAP router @ SAP name, IPAddress, instance No.

SAP net message server Name, DB name instance no...

overall pl explain the Tcode totally pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

overall pl explain the Tcode totally pls

You need search the forum,SMP first to get the details. Just search with "OSS1" in sdn or at SMP you will get the answer. If you dont get any help then only raise a question. This is just a forum it is not possible for anyone to explain details description of the tcode.

Anyway check Note 33135 Guidelines for OSS1

766505 - OSS1: Changes to the RFC connection to SAPOSS

Thanks

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should find all the details in SAP Note 33135 - Guidelines for OSS1

Regards,

Kiran