cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service "com.sap.portal.guimachine.bikit "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bw experts !!!

I have a problem starting these service (com.sap.portal.guimachine.bikit) in my Portal.

When I try to start I have the following error:

"Server 6704750: Error in the listener class com.sap.ip.portal.admin.portalanywhere.QueryHandler during the process if handletopic"

Any idea, comment or suggest????

Thanks for your time !!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep

Thanks for your comment, I m working with NW04, The stack level of the portal is SP 15. I applied the latest patches for visual composer 6.0 (patch level 6)deploying the BIUDI and BIMMR files and unfortunatelly I still have the same result.

The patch that I applied is corresponding to SP13 I can't found for SP15, I m not sure if this could be the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Just check whether the commandhandler service is running on the portal or not.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had applied patch 15 BUIDI/BIMMR and now is all ok

Thanks!!

Maria Jesus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have this error in BI query wizard:

Error -32003 can not retrieve history

Service not found

com.sap.portal.guimachine.BiKit.commandhandler

where I can start it?

Regards

Maria Jesus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have same problem. we have sap portal sp15 visual composer 6.0 (6). I must to deploy BIMMR15.sca and BIMMR15.sca in portal?

is it works only for BW 3.5?

Thanks

Maria Jesú

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

Yes I think that you need deploy this two sca files.

Just in case, first check if you have installed these two files on your portal.

Regars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep !

Problem solved !

Thanks for your help, I reinstall the SMMR and BIUDI files with the lastest patch 016 and the handler is started and working fine.

But now I have another issue when I try open a query from the visual composer. The error is : 32010 Cannot excecute the query... soap processing failure error id=1018

In the sm21 transacion of the source system I see the following error"SOAP Runtime SRT Access to web service registry failed"

Any idea?

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep !

Problem solved !

Thanks for your help, I reinstall the SMMR and BIUDI files with the lastest patch 016 and the handler is started and working fine.

But now I have another issue when I try open a query from the visual composer. The error is : 32010 Cannot excecute the query... soap processing failure error id=1018

In the sm21 transacion of the source system I see the following error"SOAP Runtime SRT Access to web service registry failed"

Any idea?

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Follow the following steps in the BW Server :-

Go to transaction WSCONFIG, to configure Query_view_data Service

Web service definition:- ‘query_view_data’ and then click on create Icon.

Provide the URL (in our case it is: /sap/bw/xml/

soap/queryview).This will also Create External aliases.

Open your storyboard, then go to portal tab in option dialog box. There you will get the above URL. Remember that the URL should be same in both the servers, i.e. VC Server as well as BW Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

I am having the same problem and i m using portal EP15...i va installed patches from sp13 folder but showing me the guimachine problem...can u plz tell me from where did u get these SMMR and BIUDI files..Which files should i install to remove this problem...

regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Well you must install both files, SMMR and BIUDI. Just in case I installed the last patch for visual composer (6)

The BIUDI files you can find it in service.sap.com/patches

The SMMR files, check if you have it in the Netweaver components\BW\BW-UDI folder on your portal server.

Regards

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for ur reply. I imported BIMMR and BI UDI in portal.

Now its working fine.

regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit Pandey

Great !!!! Don't forget mark the point checkbox for my replay !!! O)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Deploy appropriate BIUDI and BIMMR sca files, which depends on the SP level of EP 6.0 you are using.

Thanks in advance,

Deep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu:

Why you don't check the logs ?

Bye Purrente.

Rgds,

Federico

The "Master" on Portals