SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Retail - Promotions - Reply date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to change Reply date in promotions if announcement was already made?

Field are grey in WAK2 - tab Site groups.

Thanx.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced the same issue a number of times. When a promotion has been announced, the system send a notification to the concerned stores via EDI, BAPI etc. Hnece i guess SAP has not allowed to change Promotion dates after it has been announced.

Practically, you will always Announce the Promotion after it has been advertised to the customers so a change of date may not be required.

What i have though tried in a worst case is to delete that Promotion and create a new one.

Incase you find a better solution. Kindly let me know as well.

- Kanica

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for answer.

Probably it's only solution if you want to change reply date in Promotion after announcement.

But also need to have several steps to send deletion of promotion to stores.

And about other dates,

In my system all dates except reply date can be changed even after announcement. And when I send promot to store it has corrected dates.

0 Kudos

Hello,

unfortunately there is no sap standard to maintain the field WAGU-RUDAT after the announcement!

Standard procedure:

The field WAGU-RUDAT will "grayed out" within the transaction as soon as the announcement status WALE-BEDB is not anymore "initial" - meaning: you already started at least one step to execute the announcement.

At this point it does not matter for which article or which Store you started the announcement. Meaning: If you announced only one article - the date field WAGU-RUDAT is "grayed out" for all Store groups - regardless whether this article is associated with all Store groups.

Sorry my friend -

Hasta la vista and take care

Markus