cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem deploying ADSSAP during upgrade NW 7.0 EHP1 sr1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, We are in the middle of an upgrade of CRM5.2 to CRM7.0 icm with NW 7.0 EPH1. Everything went fine untill I got to the online_deploy phase of the SAPJUP. It deployed all applications fine except for AdobeDocumentService. We have a Windows x64 system with MSSQL 2005 SP3 database. Java version is JDK1.6.3 It keeps giving me the following error:

-

09/06/23 18:49:07 - Start updating EAR file... 09/06/23 18:49:07 - start-up mode is lazy 09/06/23 18:49:07 - EAR file updated successfully for 94ms. 09/06/23 18:49:07 - Start updating... 09/06/23 18:49:07 - EAR file uploaded to server for 63ms. 09/06/23 18:49:09 - ERROR: Not updated. Deploy Service returned ERROR: java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application com.adobe/DocumentServicesLicenseManager.. Reason: Incorrect application com.adobe/DocumentServicesLicenseManager: Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <--Localization failed:

ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBDeploymentException: Incorrect application com.adobe/DocumentServicesLicenseManager: Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.verifier.Verifier.check(Verifier.java:66) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.DeltaDeployAdmin.makeUpdate(DeltaDeployAdmin.java:175) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.makeUpdate(EJBAdmin.java:558) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.makeComponents(UpdateTransaction.java:400) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:321) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.begin(UpdateTransaction.java:164) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3186) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:671) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1278) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:319) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:200) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:136) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176) ',

Arguments: []--> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.

EJBDeploymentException: Incorrect application com.adobe/DocumentServicesLicenseManager: Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. Bean : type <[B> for cmp-field is not found. at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.verifier.Verifier.check(Verifier.java:66) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.DeltaDeployAdmin.makeUpdate(DeltaDeployAdmin.java:175) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.makeUpdate(EJBAdmin.java:558) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.makeComponents(UpdateTransaction.java:400) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:321) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.begin(UpdateTransaction.java:164)

-

I have tried to deploy it with SDM, JSPM. I have tried a newer release of the ADSSAP. But they all keep giving me the same error.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by: N. Thierens on Jun 24, 2009 1:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please make sure deployed components by cross checking with SPSTAB.XML file.

also make sure J2EE_ADMIN user not locked.

from SM59, please check

Go to T-code "SM59" - "RFC Destinations (Display/Maintain)"

select "HTTP Connections to External Server" - > ADS

Double click there and check the all the settings " Administrations " , Technical setting , Logon and security , Special option .

Please check the log on and pass word with the help of your SAP BASIS consultant it will work fine .

regards

nag

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. ADS had a problem with our Java version. We used an other version and everything went fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nizaar,

Which other java version did you used ?

And how did you change of java version ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As an initial check can you please make sure you follow correct media and also environment variables,jdkpath .intention is to confirm with pre-requisites. issue seem to be on software deploying or operating system validation.

All the best

nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I known every variables is set according to the upgrade guide.

Every other Java application is deployed correctly. When I start my Java engine I can see everything is on 7.01 level (that is with EHP1).

I will request to ignore the error and skip this phase. I can always deploy ADS later.

Any other ideas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every other Java application is deployed correctly. When I start my Java engine I can see everything is on 7.01 level (that is with EHP1).

yes, hope you are in correct direction.

all the best

regards

nag

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

> I have tried to deploy it with SDM, JSPM. I have tried a newer release of the ADSSAP. But they all keep giving me the same error.

>

As you mentioned that you are doing upgrade via SAPehpi tool then you are telling that you tried to deployed ADS component via SDM or JSPM..

It is not recommended by SAP that when you are using SAPehpi then you use SDM and JSPM...

Could you please explain more about this...

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing an upgrade using the upgrade DVD for Business suite 7.0.

Because one of the application refuses to deploy I tried to do it manually, using SDM. Which alas gives me the same error.

So basically SDM cannot deploy ADS.

FYI during the upgrade SDM is used to deploy Java application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not using SP stacks, there is no SPSTAB.file.

Also I haven't deployed ADS yet so testing the connection won't help.

Other ideas?