Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have CUA in my solution manager...

now I need to deactivate one of the child system...

(by SCUA I deleted system....)

Now I can not have create user icon on child system, but I have always restrict icon action...

do you know why?!

thanks for your help

Praveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to deactivate the child system you have to run the report RSDELCUA in SE38 deleting child system from SCUA is not best practice BAPI ,Partner profiles and ports are still in active that is why your not able to see active icon in child system if u want to get the create icon in child system delete partner profiles in child system by using WE20 which are related to CUA and particular child system

Regards,

Renu

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to deactivate the child system you have to run the report RSDELCUA in SE38 deleting child system from SCUA is not best practice BAPI ,Partner profiles and ports are still in active that is why your not able to see active icon in child system if u want to get the create icon in child system delete partner profiles in child system by using WE20 which are related to CUA and particular child system

Regards,

Renu

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are logged in the child system running SU01 and without the create button? If this is the case, do the following:

In the parent CUA run SE38->RSDELCUA and select the child system that needs deletion. If this does not fix the problem go to BD64 and delete any reference of the child system.

regards

nag

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After deleting the Child system from the Central system also check in BD64 and SCUG. Check whether the entries of the child system that was deleted still exists or not. Once the child system is totally isolated from Central system the Create button should appear in the erstwhile child system. Please check and let us know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may refer to the following link and follow the steps described:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/fa/0ec43b5d091b3de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

have you ever tried already to run rsdelcua in the affected child system?

This will solve your issue.........

b.rgds,

Bernhard