Did you mean: 

credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Following is the Scenario.

Customer Credit Limit: INR 1,00,000/-

Credit Period: 20 days

I have sold material to customer worth 80,000/- for period of 20 days. In 20 days customer makes partial payment e.g. 65,000/-. i.e. his outstanding is Rs. 15,000/- which is more than the tolerance limit acceptable to company. Tolerance limit is Rs.5,000/- (Tolerance limit is the amount acceptable by company for any customer which can be kept pending)

Now customer gives new order (with out making payment for previous transaction).

We want to block the order for this customer. i.e. system should do credit check at following,

1) Credit limit i.e. Rs. 1,00,000/-

2) Credit period i.e. 20 days

3) check for Tolerance amount.

Following are the setting done.

1) Credit Limit set as Rs. 1,00,000/- in FD32

2) Credit period set as 20 days in OVA8.

Please suggest me know to check for this tolerance limit.

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FBL5N gives you the open values, the same you can get from sales value(SAUFT) from KNKK table. You can use a lot of fields from transaction FD32(according to the business requirement). You can take the payments terms field(ZTERM) from KNVV table as a reference for days in which the customer has to pay. Other tables VBAK,LIKP,VBRK, T691F. The logic should be dynamic in nature, as the customer purchases are dynamic. The output should be as such, it has to calculate the open sales value dynamically. such as if the customer buys today his credit value will be due in 20days, 2nd sale would be after one week, 3 purchase will be after 21 days...like wise, so the logic in calculation would include all the purchases, taking the terms of payment and delivery date/sales date.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks RVS Prasad,

After going through ur & other input following logic is decided.

a) User Exit LVKMPTZZ, LVKMPFZ1will be used.

b) System will look for amount receivable in Table KNKK - SKFOR (field)

c) If the amount is less than tolerance limit for that customer the system will allow to save the order without looking for

outstanding days.

d) If the amount is greater the system will check for oldest item open from Table BSID + ZTERM Payment Term. If this is greater

than the acceptable limit system will block but if this is less, system will allow to save the order.

Please do comment on it.

Thanks & regards,

Shailendra Panhale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please update

Thanks & regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you stick to your post, your logic works( i.e. If first order is not cleared, all the subsequent orders must be blocked).

regards

prasad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

This scenario can be acheived by using user exit. LVKMPTZZ, LVKMPFZ1. In OVA8 check the USER 1 and set your reaction and status.

Incorporate a logic to this exit LVKMPFZ1. The logic would work around credit limit(KNKK), Credit period( can we take this as payment terms) KNVV and the tolerance limit which is fixed. Explain this logic to ABAPer and check out the fisebility.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasad,

I will discuss with ABAP and update u. I hope this should solve but if not will write to u again.

Please do reply.

Thanks & regrads,

Shailendra Panhale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasad,

We have built the logic based on the inputs given by you. We got the credit amount from KNKK from Receivable field. Her amount logic is put as to check whether the figure in this field is greater than 5000.Second criteria is checking the no of days which should not be more than 20 days. We are not sure which table to use to get this date.Please gudie us on the same.

Also one more question, can we use any field from FBL5N transaction where we get net due date.

Thank for help

shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

just to add what jonathan says,

tick open item field, mark the system reaction to error msg and tick block along with mentioning max open item % and no of days open permitted.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

In which field in OVA8 have you set the 20 day credit period? Is it in No.Days Open Item? Days Oldest Item? Permitted Days? Number of Days? They all have a different effect so it would be useful to know which one you are using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have set 20 days as Oldest Open Item.

Please let me know if any User Exit can be used at Order level.

Thanks & regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

could u check as per standard?

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in OVA8, look for maximum % open items. for 5000 is 5% of 100,000. so enter "5%". maybe put "1" in the field for days. set reaction to "C" (block).

now what happens is even if your customer is still within his credit limit, but 5% or more of his credit limit is beyond 20 days terms, then the system issues a credit block on the order.

for further details, look in existing threads using keyword "OVA8".

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply. My problem is each customer has different credit limit but the tolerance limit acceptable is Rs. 5,000/- (not in %) which has no relation to Credit Limit.

Hence I cannot set 1,00,000/- as credit limit and 5% as tolerance.

Is there any User Exit for Credit Check.

Thanks & regards,