SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Budget related GL accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hye Experts

I have some Gl accounts which are not relevant for budget. I dont want this GL accounts to be checked for budget. What shall I do.

Shall i create a committment item with not relevant for budget or any statistical committment can be created which will not check the budget controll.

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the non budget related accounts you can create a derivation strategy to derive a tolerance profile that that has a usage rate of 999% .For example our accounts that end with a "1" derives a different tolerance profile that the accounts which we budget very strictly (100% usage rate).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/3a/19f53be2145d48e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Hi

You can also create one Commitment item for all non-budget GL a/c's and assign them in the GL master & update the derivation rule.

The system will not check the availability for non-budgetable commitment item.

Regards,

Purnima

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I like the option of statistical commitment item because in this case you will have FM updated with all FI postings (so the totals will match in the reports) but it will not check budget for the accounts that have this statistical commitment item assigned.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RESOLVED