cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About PS Budgeting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Who can tell me how to use transaction code:CJ36,CJ37,CJ35,CJ38?can you tell me the difference of cj30 and cj36 and cj38 and cj35 and cj37?

Best Regards,

Merry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CJ30- to maintain the Original Budget during the intial stage of the project, this is one time.

CJ36- Is to supplement the project, during the course of the project, you may require some budget to complete your project, that time you need to supplement the project, you should not use the original budget transaction at this moment. here you need to maintain the WBS (from one project or from different pojects)

CJ37- has the same functionality of CJ36 but here entering in to the project and maintaining the budgets manually (this is applicable for single project)

CJ38- This is to return the budget in the project, it means, if your project got completed and you have untilised budget, this you can return in the project, so that you can close the project. here you open the project and you can see the budget available the same you can return.

CJ35- This return from the project, it has the same functionality of CJ38 t-code, but here you need to mention the wbs, amount and year (you can enter wbs from different projects) and also you should know how much budget u need to tranfer from std reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

thanks for your detailed answers .can you tell me about CJ34?

Many thanks

Best Regards,

Merry

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CJ34 is for Transferring Budget.......read this to know about CJ34

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/fa/6ba8374d4d6f5ee10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos