cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i can know ecc6 version is SR2 or SR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I want to know an ecc6.0 system version.It was on earth ecc6.0 sr2 or ecc6 sr3. Where i can see

information ? System status only display ecc6.0. Please give me advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get it to know if you have installed any addtional language at the time of installation.

Just go to smlt transaction and check language other than English and German.

If you have other language you can just expand them and you shall see Sr2 or Sr3 written at the end .

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You won't find that info... SR2 and SR3 just make reference to the patch level of the system at the time of the installation.

So basically you will need to check compare your stack with the Stack info in SAP Marketplace.

As a reference you can check if your system is 32 or 64 bit... if its 32 then most likely was SR2 as SR3 does not support 32bit.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It only matters at the time of installation, but not after since the support pack level can be changed which is the base criteria of the service release.

if you install SR2 the base SP level will be different from SR3. But after you install it it does not matter since you can change the SP level of the system from the level where SR2 was there to SR3.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just click on the System --> status and there you can see the Component version.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol