Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integration cProjects with SolMan

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to Solman and working with cProjects for a couple of month. Now I was asked to hold an presentation about the use of SolMan and cProjects. Unfortunately I have no clue about SolMan and how to use in in conjunction with cProjects. Maybe some of you can help me to get started:

What can I do with it? What is it good for? Where can I find further informations regarding this topic?

Thank you,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd start with checking out service.sap.com/rkt-solman

Lots of info to be found, also on project management.

Good luck!

devendra_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The one place I came across cProject in SolMan was in transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN. This is where you setup Solution Manager projects (which could be for SAP Implementation, Upgrade, or ongoing support).

Also I read somewhere in documentation that apart from tracking the project progress in SolMan we can also use cProjects for detailed project management. I guess the features in Solman and cProjects would complement each other to provide a complete toolset for IT project management using Solution Manager.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Devendra

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello David and Devendra thanks for your answers.

@Devendra: This is exactly the kind of information that I need. Hope that someone can tell more regarding this topic.

Thx, Vanessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

I've done some additional reading and found the following note:

978997 - It's referring to a configuration guide for cProjects in SolMan.

The Solution Manager project can be extended by cProjects to manage project phases and project tasks.

Hope this helps you a bit further!

Regards,

Answers (0)