cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do manual posting for Rebate condition type on Sales Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found it was not possible to input condition type which is defined as Rebate/Agreement manually on the Sales Order with current pricing procedure. The only possible is redefined the new condition type as discount category. Note: we do not want to change current pricing procedure.

How do you think I suppose to do with it?

Thanks and regards,

Renatha

Edited by: Renatha Hutabarat on Jun 24, 2009 9:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard SAP rebate conduction will not come in sales order because in pricing requirement for that rebate conduction is 24 that means show only in billing donu2019t show in sales order but still u want to come that conduction in sales order then remove that requirement 24 from pricing procedure against that rebate conduction for Eg BO03 remove requirement 24

Sageer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the clarification. I have checked that actually rebate in my current condition is only allowed to be posted on billing document and not on Sales Order, yes it's true.

The issue right now is that I would set up one customer with both following conditions :

1. with discount

2. without discount

in the way one customer is having one rebate/agreement (only with discount), I need to delete the BO01 or BO03 when the customer does not meet the standard requirement which means customer will not get any discount.

Can the system be that flexible? Because seems the rebate condition does not allow us to delete the line automatically (not as same as discount type).

Looking forward to your feed back. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is difficult to delete rebate conduction because if suppose if u delete that conduction with the help of abap or any other thing u will face problem your accounting document will not released because it will search that rebate conduction.

So if you say customer does not meet the standard requirement which means customer will not get any discount. So for that you can define various access in conduction BO01 OR BO03 if this parameter is matching allow rebate if not system will not allow any rebate amount

If more information please let me know

Sageer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by "various access in conduction BO03 or BO01"? The issue is when we have one customer having same material, same customeor account, but how the system could recognize when this customer get discount and when he does not.

Thanks,

Renatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I means you have to define various field catalog in that conduction table when conduction table u will assign to BO01 OR BNO03 conduction while sales order processing system will check that access and decide it for rebate relevant or not

Suppose your access is customer material and plant customer 50 material 500 and plant 1000 if this access u had maintain that that customer will received rebate

2 Eg customer 20 material 500 plant 1000 for this u had not maintain access for this customer system will not give rebate

So above is the example take your case u know which customer are with discount you know that donu2019t make access sequence for those customer and make only those customer which donu2019t have any other discount and create conduction based on customer

Sageer

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you cannot manually enter the rebate condition type in Sales order.

The Condition Class under the heading of Control Data to be changed to

discount . Till that value is C you can't enter it manually.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your information. Unfortunately the condition is that the customer is tied with rebate/agreement. Can the condition be more flexible when we do not want to give the customer the discount while customer is still having that rebate condition type?

Thanks and best regards,

Renatha