SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No operand values were found for operand MET_KVAT2C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting following error while doing billing,

pls help....

No operand values were found for operand MET_KVAT2C

Message no. AJ013

Diagnosis

No operand value was found for operand MET_KVAT2C for the period 03.06.2009 -- 24.06.2009.

Procedure

Assign a value to the operand in the conditions, rate category facts or installation facts.

(Note: Additional information regarding this error can be found in the details for this message.)

Regards,

Chetan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the new device, check the no. of registers and their rate types.

Also, one things you can check in the schema, you might have a rate step to get the registered operand value to normal usage (QUANTI14 - mostly). Basically, it would be taking the readings from the registers and then converting it to the normal operand.

Check if you are getting the corresponding value from the meter registers are available or not.

Basically, in your case, the MET_KVA* would be the metered values directly. So, check in schema, in one of the rate step this would be used as a output operand and is getting the values.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error occurs when the operand is used for any calcluation purpose in the billing shcema and it does not find any value for the particular period.

Please check on the Installation (or Rate category or Rate) where the operand MET_KVAT2C is maintained and see if there is any value assigned for the period you billing.

If no values are maintained, please maintain the appropriate value and re run billing .

Hope this solves your query!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

this error is coming when A new meter is added to installation.

Actually operand MET_KVAT2C is the demand operand. the step it is showing for varient DEMAND07 (Compairing two demands)

Also there is one more operand MET_KVAT2B which is similar that of MET_KVAT2C

Varient

DEMAND07 01 MET_KVAT2B MET_KVAT2C MAX_KVA2

DEMAND07 01 MAX_KVA2 MET_KVAT2D MAX_KVA2

system in getting the value for MET_KVAT2B but not for MET_KVAT2C.

operand MET_KVAT2B, MET_KVAT2C, MET_KVAT2D are i suppose for various time slot.

Pls suggest ...

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the new device, check the no. of registers and their rate types.

Also, one things you can check in the schema, you might have a rate step to get the registered operand value to normal usage (QUANTI14 - mostly). Basically, it would be taking the readings from the registers and then converting it to the normal operand.

Check if you are getting the corresponding value from the meter registers are available or not.

Basically, in your case, the MET_KVA* would be the metered values directly. So, check in schema, in one of the rate step this would be used as a output operand and is getting the values.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I Checked the registers , there are 10 register of which 4 for demand.

Here DEMAND14 is used for taking the readings from the registers and then converting it to the normal operand

Below is the part of schema :

DEMAND09 01 MET_KVA FACTOR100% MET_KVAT2A

DEMAND14 01 MET_KVAT2A MET_KVAT2A

DEMAND09 03 MET_KVA FACTOR100% MET_KVAT2C

DEMAND14 01 MET_KVAT2C MET_KVAT2C

DEMAND09 03 MET_KVA FACTOR100% MET_KVAT2D

DEMAND14 01 MET_KVAT2D MET_KVAT2D

DEMAND09 03 MET_KVA FACTOR100% MET_KVAT2B

DEMAND07 01 MET_KVAT2B MET_KVAT2C MAX_KVA2

DEMAND07 01 MAX_KVA2 MET_KVAT2D MAX_KVA2

The meter reading results ar maintained. also i maintained MET_KVAT2C value at rate category level. in this case the system found the value but then it is not geting value for MAX_KVA2.

I suppose this value should be passed from meter reading.

Also can you pls tell me what is Assign a value to the operand in the conditions in the error.

Regards,

Chetan

0 Kudos

Hi - Do you have MAX_KVA2 defined as a runtime operand in the rate category facts since it must be going as an input in the further steps in the schema?

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved, thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also getting same error while doing bill assessment for in the case of Device replacement,

(When tariff change from 01.08.2013 and bill period of tthis bill is from 12.07.2013 to 09.08.2013 and meter has removed on 25.07.2013)

pls help....

No operand values were found for operand REG_KWH

Message no. AJ013

Diagnosis

No operand value was found for operand REG_KWH for the period 12.07.2013 -- 25.07.2013.

Procedure

Assign a value to the operand in the conditions, rate category facts or installation facts.